THE BEST EDUCATION IN KERALA
Established in the year 1958, the Central Polytechnic College, Thiruvananthapuram started functioning in a building in the campus of the School of Arts. At first it offered three year diploma courses in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering. Having constructed its own building in the year 1967, the college shifted to Vattiyoorkavu in the outskirts of the city. Situated in a place of great historical signification – a place that contributed greatly to the cause of the nation during our struggle for freedom – the college has so far successfully contributed to the process of nation building.
To impart state-of-the-art technical education to the young minds, igniting their creativity and enabling them to contribute greatly to the development of the nation and humanity.
A committed technical education institution inspiring the young talents to absorb and interpret greater technologies for the benefit of the industry, society and nation while upholding human values.